Sunday 8 November 2015

Do life with L.O.V.E…





When someone talks about love, it is always in the context of a significant other or romantic situation. I guess love is the word we’ve attributed to a force we are still not evolved enough to fully understand. This is because to me it seems that love is a force that is interdimensional that transcends time and space in that the person you love doesn’t really still have to be alive nor do they have to be on the same planet as you for you to love them. This makes love an interesting thing to write about today. I’ve loved women and been loved by them and things happened as they happened I guess but I sit here today and think about it all I remember the interactions I’ve had with the opposite sex as something beyond understanding. I guess only the day we begin to [overstand] love, we will have a clear, quantitative & qualitative measure of what it actually is. But for now I guess love is just a word we’ve attributed to a feeling that our minds have always been mystified by. We truly are bodies and machines operating off electric signals through a 5 sensual base. But whatever you believe about love, we cannot deny that it is something that we perceive as real and is common to us all. 

I recently watched the Steve Jobs Stanford commencement speech again; I tend to watch it like 3 times a week because I think that speech is one of the greatest gifts to humanity. What that guy says regarding connecting the dots and more importantly love, is so simple yet so powerful. It’s all simple; find what you love that’s it. 

I thought about it for a bit and I realize when people ask me how I got to where I got now, I’ve said that I worked really hard and got lucky. But now I see after serious introspection, I didn’t work hard as the word "hard" describes from my perspective. Ya sure from someone else’s perspective, it is hard but from me it wasn’t. In fact I worked harder at school than what I did with my own company and product. This is because I’ve loved every moment of what I’ve been doing. See we were taught to work hard and what not, but we were never taught to work with love, with passion, with excitement and complete exuberance. So when people do the things we do, they wonder why they get bored and automatically associate that with the “hard” work thing they’ve been taught to do.  I think if something feels hard, you need to leave it alone, it should feel natural and second nature to you like breathing. Life can't be feeling like you have a closed chest.

The Art of Subtle action...



I remember reading a quote the one time that said: “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” It’s funny because as simple as that may sound it only started to make sense to me now after all I’ve been through over these 3/4 years. I remember when I was young doing all the shit kids did. The apparent word was “play”. Work was always associated with shit I didn’t want to do. Schoolwork, homework, chores and what not. When I was playing, I remember that time just went by, which also makes that time flies when you’re having fun saying so real. I’m a gamer at heart and my all time favourite game is the Final Fantasy series of games. The way they engage your entire being into this fantasy world and incorporate strategy, imagination, growth and action while doing with it captivating graphics and storyline has always blown me away. This is also why I guess Final Fantasy 12 holds the Guinness record for the longest game to develop in history! 

What I’m trying to highlight is that Final Fantasy is a long ass game that will take you a good 4-6 months to finish if you want to enjoy it. Whenever I switch the Playstation on, time just goes by and hours later I realize that the sun has gone down and it is what it is. Time you enjoy wasting isn’t time wasted at all. My question is that why can’t life be that way? We can’t control time nor can we rush it but we can identify it as something that is somewhat real depending on how you look at it. But now I sit here writing this and I have no regard for time because I love writing. It engages me and I don’t give a shit about time. To me this is not work, this is what I love and so time ordinarily will fly while I’m busy doing this. To someone else, being able to drop 3000 words is hard work but to me this is child's play simply because “I LOVE WRITING!” 

What am I saying here though? The truth is that love is the force multiplied and one that one must utilize in all things they do. I think we can agree that if you date someone you don’t love it will be hard. There’s no such thing as that bullshit of “growing to love” someone or something. That is just the bullshit people use to make excuses for making a choice to settle for something or someone. If we know all this when it comes to romantic relationships, why can’t we apply the same theory to the rest of the things we do? Sounds implausible to most but think about it for a second…

Second over. 

We’re all going to die at some point and none of us can escape that fact, so you owe it to yourself, at least to die being engaged by the experience of life yes?? Your life is more important than you think. Right now, your life has been created by what people before us did. And so with the same inference, what we do today will affect the generations that come after this. This is simple chaos theory, a butterfly flapping its wings here, is a tornado somewhere else. You being here is a gift, not a curse.
I see now that I haven’t even paid attention to the time that has passed over these years when I decided to follow my dreams and as much as the journey was flagged as difficult or “hard” it didn’t feel that way from my vantage point or from my perspective. I simply loved what I did, and so it felt like play the whole time. I’ve literally been playing for the past couple of years and time flew by, my reality has changed and that’s just what it is. When you start doing the things you love, you really start living a different life that transcends the time and space equilibrium. 

The Art of Simplicity



I remember when I used to do promotions work and I’d count down the hours to when I could go home. My body was worn out and I was tired as fuck by the time my shift ended and I remember thinking that at least I’m getting money after this for the holidays, but I asked myself that is this what life really is? To suffer in life for money in order to enjoy it? What fuckery is that?
But now years later here I am and what do I have to say?? 

I’m here to tell you that in this big confusion called life, forget about where we come from or what comes after this because only experience can show us the truth. The here and now is what matters. Your life here is important and there’s no need for me to convince you of that fact simply because you already are here, the universe doesn’t make mistakes when it comes to doing what it loves and that’s creating and expanding. 

You owe it to yourself to find what you love and not stop until you find that. What you are passionate and in love with is the starting point of your purpose and happiness because happiness is not found, it is created. You need to look and look and not stop until you find what you love and simply do that when you find it. Because if you don’t do what you love, then what the fuck are doing then? And this is not even about money or greatness; because you’ll find that when you chase the things you love, money chases you all of a sudden. Money must work for you and not the other way around, but it takes time to reverse that order and only love can give you the patience and endurance to put up with the bullshit that comes with creating a new reality through a change of habits because nobody chooses their future, they choose their habits and their habits choose their future. When you chace your purpose, you don't have to chase your provision.

We all want things to stay the same so we settle for living in misery because we’re afraid of change, of things crumbling into ruins. Maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic, it is just the world that is, and the real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation. 

The Art of Following Through



I’m here to tell you that when you find and do what you love, what happens around you won’t matter anymore. The things you love will teach you things about yourself you didn’t know and that is the path to self discovery and the death of the ego. You deserve to be alive, to be fully engaged with life and to be happy; this is your birthright if you will only choose to accept that. Look at nature, does it seems to you that nature works?? No! Nature is playing the whole damn time and that’s what you need to find, that’s where you’ll find the magic of life. When you find that you’ll see that life becomes so much easier simply because you’ve gotten better at living it. You’ll see what you start all the way to end and really experience unimaginable euphoria. People will look at you strange but hey, you will be a god and it will show, and that’s when success and opportunities simply gravitate towards you. This is all the juice I have to share today. (((BOOOOM))))

Find what you love and let that kill you.

Instagram, Twitter & Periscope: @Lui_Innovator

 


2 Pac – “Until The End O Time”
Eminem – “Sing for the moment”
Drake & Future – “Plastic Bags”


No comments:

Post a Comment